The New Jersey Beekeepers Association Newsletter is published six times a years. Each branch should submit any changes to their officers and an up-to-date calendar for publication in the newsletter. In addition, all members are invited to submit news, photos, articles, etc. for publication. All submissions should be made to the newsletter editor, Angelo Trapani, firstname.lastname@example.org. Items can also be sent to him at:
9 Olde Noah Hunt Road
Clarksburg, NJ 08510
If you have questions for Angelo and need to talk to him, his number is 609 259-7457.
Deadlines for submission are:
- January 10, 2013 for the February/March issue.
- March 10, 2013 for the April/May issue.
- May 15, 2013 for the June/July issue.
- July 15, 2013 for the August/September issue.
- September 10, 2013 for the October/November issue.
- November 10, 2013 for the December, 2012/January, 2014 issue.
A limited number of past NJBA newsletters exist in electronic format. Newsletters from April 2002 through November 2012 have been linked in the archives. If you are a current member of the NJBA, and prefer to receive your current newsletter as a PDF via email instead of through regular mail, please send an email to Secretary/Treasurer Curtis Crowell.
Click here, for archived newsletters.